Wozniacki Visits Wild Wadi
by Press Release|
Caroline Wozniacki visited Wild Wadi on Sunday as part of her Dubai Duty Free Ambassadorial role ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
Wozniacki, the 2011 Dubai champion, won a bet she had with her boyfriend, golfer Rory McIlroy, as to who would be the first to try out the new Jumeirah Sceirah speed slide. She also tried the surfing wave pool and the Master Blaster.
Women’s play started on Monday at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, which features eight of the Top 10. The men’s event, starting on 25 February, has six of Top 10.
- Djokovic Beats Berdych To Win Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Bhupathi Wins Fifth Dubai Title With Llodra
- Djokovic And Berdych To Content Final Of Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Djokovic To Play Del Potro; Federer Faces Berdych In Dubai SFs
- Del Potro Reaches Semi-Finals Of Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Berdych Takes A Spin