Restrictions on the number of tickets to be purchased:
- Grandstand - maximum 4 tickets per person per day
- Prime A with or without hospitality - maximum 4 Season/Super Season tickets per person and per company.
- Prime B with or without hospitality - maximum 4 Season/Super Season tickets per person and per company.
Terms & Conditions
- Each spectator/ticket holder attending the Tournament irrevocably and unconditionally (i) consents without compensation to the recording of his/her voice, image and likeness captured by any means (including, without limitation, audio, visual and audio-visual recordings by televisions cameras/telephones/mobile devices and/or photographers) while present at or about the Tournament venue; (ii) agrees to the transmission and use in perpetuity by the Organiser and the Tournament sponsors and any licensee or assignee of the Organiser of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Tournament venue, free of charge, by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies to the fullest extent possible; and (iii) waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all moral rights in and to any recordings of sound made or images taken within the Tournament venue. Spectators’ own photographs or any other recordings of sound made or images taken in or around the Tournament venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial, and non-promotional purposes only.
- Ticketholders can also avail of seating on Court # 1 on a first-come first-served basis as seats on Court #1 are limited and subject to availability.
- No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devises within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be re-sold or transferred by anyone other than the organisers or agents of the organisers. On any unauthorized re-sale or transfer, tickets become null and void and the holder will be refused entry or ejected from the venue. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket advertised with the intent of reselling for profit or commercial gain.
- Tickets are valid for the day and date shown only.
- No refund of tickets in case of force majeure resulting in cancellation of matches or the event. The public will be notified accordingly in case of matches being carried over to the following day due to bad weather.
- Mobile phones and use of flash photography are not permitted while play is in progress.
- Video recording is forbidden at any time on Centre Court.
- Children aged 3 and above must have a ticket.
- Reserved seating for Prime A ticket holders in North Stand.
- Reserved seating for Prime A ticket holders for Sponsors and Sponsor guests in Sponsor-designated areas in the East and West Stands.
- Other Prime A ticket holders (East and West Stands) have free seating in areas NOT designated to Sponsors or Sponsor guests.
- Holder of Grandstand ticket is entitled to seating on a first come, first served basis at the East and West Stands only.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the stadium and is allowed at designated area only.
- The public are prohibited from sitting in Grandstand seats designated for the "Media" and "Sponsor" areas